iN2 Limited | technology design security

1 (868) 220-8845 | 221-2536 support@in2ltd.com

Menu

Deltex Art Shop

web development

Deltex Art Shop

Deltex started around 1935 by Mrs Rawle, herself an artist, who used a fabric paint manufactured by a firm “Deltex”. A Greek word meaning “as drawn by” used by architects to identify their drawn plans. It was then purchased by Mrs. Millar and moved to 66 Pembroke St. The shop was expanded to cover every art imaginable with great emphasis on the Graphic Arts department with Letraset playing a major part. Every graphic artist visited and many a good lime was enjoyed discussing who was doing what. The tradition continues today with artists of all types coming by to replenish their stock and see what’s happening in the art world of TnT.

Visit Site
error: © Copyright iN2 Limited